Mauban x Blitz Riding Boot
Passion-driven Hugo, Fred and Edouard gathered the best crafmanship to create a boot for bikers:
– a goodyear-welted construction that lasts long and allows you to re-sole for life. Your foot will be molded thanks to the unique technique of the cork-sheet filling;
– a commando sole from the French and Swiss Army, manufactured in Auvergne by La Bethoise, to prevent abrasion and fall;
– a doubled-tanned leather from Degermann in Alsace, for a twice-more thick and oiled calf leather that will wonderfully age without fear of the gear shift;
– an easier derby-lacing to pull on and to adapt to every feet with rustproof brass eyelet;
– a black suede that won’t be stained by your favorite unwashed selvedge denim. This part can be replaced by a burgundy Degermann in Alsacedouble-tanned leather from Degermann in Alsace.
After two years of research and development, our last – 100% handmade in Cholet – finally results in the perfect aestheticand comfort.
Available only upon request (use our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order).
Expect a 6-8 weeks delay once order confirmed.