BMW R80 Golden Wings
This ‘81 BMW R80 was commissioned by a French man whose main and only concern (besides the fact he was looking for a unique and reliable vintage motorcycle) was to have a job paint using the famous “Porsche slate Gery” color. We kind of “complied” to his request.
Still we could not help putting a bit of our DNA in this project. Hence the “golden wings” Honda logo which we always cherished. It seems in the end we were pretty right about the Artistic Direction of the project given the smile on the owner’s face when he got to discover the finished bike. Pictures: Blitz Motorcycles.
- Fully rebuilding of the machine:
- brand new top engine (pistons / rings / gaskets / high temp paint job)
- brand new TCI-AC/CDI ignition system
- Dunlop K81 tires mounted on both front and rear wheels of the motorcycle.
- Bespoke rear loop with a matching bespoke seat.
- mini LED blinkers wrapped around the fork tubes for the front– mini LED blinkers from Motogadget for the rear