BMW R60 Olive
The donor machine here is a ‘76 BMW R60/7 which was in a miserable condition when we retrieved it.
Because the owner has just obtained his motorcycle driving license, he is limited in terms of power.
We chose the 600 cc engine for this reason, being certain still that once he will be over the first 2 years of riding (and therefore be allowed to ride a more powerful machine), he will stick to this one. For good.
Powered by Motul Oil.
Pictures by Hugo Jézégabel
- Fully rebuilt motorcycle;
- shiny black powder coating of the frame + forks + handlebar;
- mat olive green painting of the tank, hence the name of this motorcycle.
This tank comes from a Honda CB 250.
Thermal wrapping of the exhaust pipes, connected to high temperature mat black painted mini stainless steel mufflers.
- Engine fully rebuilt (pistons, rings, valves, gaskets, ignition + charging system);
- engine covers shiny black powder coated;
- engine high temperature mat black painted.
Fully reconditioned PHBH28 Dell’Orto carburetors installed instead of the original Bing carburetors.
Firestone Deluxe tires used on both front and rear wheels.
Shiny black powder coated Bates headlight.
Vintage Triumph handlebars installed.
Fully rebuilt (and simplified) electric wiring, connected to the Blitz Motorcycles mini switches.
- Bespoke rear loop screwed on the frame;
- bespoke battery covers (with our lightning bolt laser cut);
- bespoke seat designed to match with the rear loop.