BMW R100 CGS
- Engine fully re-built (pistons / rings / valves / cylinders / clutch disc / ignition system / etc...) ;
- 18 inches both front and rear wheels.
- Dunlop K180 tires for both front and rear wheels;
- vintage genuine yellow headlight coming from a rallye car of the 70's.
- frame, foot pegs, brake pedal and side stand powder coated in shiny dark grey;
- wheels, engine covers, fork legs, handlebar, etc... powder coated in shiny black.
- 100% bespoke rear loop welded on the frame;
- 100% bespoke seat designed to match the handmade rear loop.
- brand new "TCI / AC-CDI" ignition system installed in the engine;
- 100% serviced and re-jetted Bing carburetors to match the aluminium air filters.
This '88 R100 GS came to us for a complete change of look. His owner wanted to be have a daily commuter which he could use both in the city and in the country side.
The latest feedback we got from him was a huge smile upon his face... Pretty good sign don't you think?
Pictures: Hugo Jézégabel