A Honda tank on a Yamaha frame for a bit of Japanese dream-team spirit brought together in a 1950’s ‘Bobber’ style.
Photos: Thomas Caplain
Inspired by 1950's ‘bobber style’.
- Shortened frame with handmade loop and seat. - 1970's 125 cc honda tank mounted in its original condition.
- 1960's original « granturismo » grips. Mini switch used for horn and indicators. - Firestone Deluxe rear and front tires.
- Fixed engine then matt black high temperature painting of cylinder and top-engine. - Shiny black powder coated painting of all the crankcase covers.
- Mini speedo including all instrument lights connected to simplified electric wiring. - Mini indicators connected to simplified electric wiring. - Shiny black powder coating of the forks, wheels and frame.
- 1950's Lucas replica tail light. Handmade alloy rear fender. - High temperature matt black painting of the outside of the short muffler. - High temperature matt red painting of its inside.